Re-Entering Students

If you were once enrolled as a UB undergraduate student and would like to re-enter the university, you need to fill out a Re-Entry Application. *

*Note: If you attended UB as a non-matriculated student or as a graduate student, you will need to fill out an undergraduate application.

Last updated: October 06, 2020 2:30 pm EST