UB Fast Facts
UB is New York’s public flagship and the largest and most comprehensive campus in the SUNY system. Read this snapshot to get to know UB, then connect with the Office of Admissions to learn more.
Satish K. Tripathi
- 31,923 students
- 21,921 undergraduate
- 10,002 graduate
- 54% men, 46% women
- 45 states represented, 105 countries represented
- Top 25 in enrolling the largest number of international students.
- 14:1 student-faculty ratio.
- Starting in their first year, 100% of UB students can get involved in research, service or experiential learning.
- The UB alumni network has 273,000+ accomplished individuals across 150 countries. (145,000+ in New York State alone!)
- 1,000+ study abroad options across seven continents.
Schools and Colleges
- Architecture and Planning
- Arts and Sciences
- Dental Medicine
- Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health and Health Professions
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center Graduate Division
- Social Work
Three campuses, unlimited possibilities.
UB is a top 40 university in a top city in which to attend college, and with more than 1,300 acres across three unique campuses, there is always something new to explore. Regular shuttle service takes students between North Campus and South Campus, and the Downtown Campus is easily accessible by Metro Rail. Learn more about our campuses:
Last updated: October 19, 2020 9:43 am EST