Make Your Deposit
You’ve earned your spot. Here is how to claim it.
Students enrolling in the fall semester deposits are due May 1. Students enrolling in the spring semester deposits are due Dec. 1.
Select one of the following to pay your tuition and/or housing deposit.
- Freshman Enrollment and Housing Forms and Deposits
- Transfer Enrollment and Housing Forms and Deposits
International Enrollment and Housing Forms and Deposits
If you have been accepted as an international student, please visit the following links to pay your tuition and/or housing deposit(s).
- Pay tuition deposit only ($150.00)
- Pay housing deposit only ($300)
- Pay both tuition and housing deposits ($450)
Note: If you were accepted under Conditional Bridge Admission (a CBA student), you may not pay your housing deposit online. You will be contacted by the English Language Institute about on-campus housing arrangements. For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-888-UB-ADMIT.
Last updated: October 02, 2017 8:30 am EST