Why Transfer to UB?
Turn your aspirations into reality.
On average, UB welcomes 2,300 new transfer students each year. Our transfer students join UB from two- and four-year institutions around the world. To help you make a smooth transition, we have resources designed just for the needs of transfer students. Here are some ways to get your transition started:
- Get your questions answered by our dedicated transfer counselors.
- Plan for an easy transfer through our dual admission agreements with local community colleges. Check out SUNY Transfer Paths to learn about the requirements shared by all SUNY campuses for similar majors.
- Create a path toward graduation with our skilled and knowledgeable academic advisors.
- Explore your options with our 125+ undergraduate degree programs, nearly 40+ combined degree programs and more than 300 graduate and professional degrees.
- See how your credits will transfer using TAURUS (Transfer Articulation and University Requirements at UB System).
Last updated: August 26, 2019 10:26 am EST