Why Transfer to UB?
Turn your aspirations into reality.
Each year, the University at Buffalo welcomes approximately 2,300 new transfer students to campus from two- and four-year institutions around the world. To help you have a smooth transfer, we offer many kinds of resources, including a one-day orientation session and programs designed just for transfer students.
When you transfer to UB, you begin the next phase of your academic career. Here is how you make a seamless transition to our university.
- Get your questions answered by our dedicated transfer counselors.
- Plan for an easy transfer through our dual admission agreements with local community colleges. Check out SUNY Transfer Paths to learn about the requirements shared by all SUNY campuses for similar majors.
- Create a path toward graduation with our skilled and knowledgeable academic advisors.
- Explore your options with our 110+ undergraduate degree programs, nearly 30 combined degree programs and more than 300 graduate and professional degrees.
- See how your credits will transfer using TAURUS (Transfer Articulation and University Requirements at UB System).
Last updated: November 03, 2017 12:10 pm EST