Why Transfer to UB?
Turn your aspirations into reality here.
Each year, the University at Buffalo welcomes approximately 2,300 new transfer students to campus from two- and four-year institutions across the globe. To help you have a smooth transfer, we offer many kinds of resources, including a one-day orientation session and programs designed just for transfer students.
When you transfer to UB, you begin the next phase of your academic career. Here is how you make a seamless transition to our university.
- Get your questions answered by our dedicated transfer counselors.
- Plan for an easy transfer with our dual admission agreements with local community colleges.
- Create a path toward graduation with our skilled and knowledgeable academic advisors.
- Explore your options with our 110 undergraduate degree programs, nearly 30 combined degree programs and more than 300 graduate and professional degrees.
- See how your credits will transfer by using TAURUS (Transfer Articulation and University Requirements at UB System).
Last updated: June 19, 2017 11:02 am EST