UB is a premier research institution that’s nationally recognized as one of the country’s top public universities. Our distinguished community is set apart by a culture of inspired energy, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to positively affect others. It’s just how we do things here.
Satish K. Tripathi
- 19,951 undergraduate
- 9,855 graduate and professional
- 46 states represented
- 120 countries represented
- 249,000+ in 147 countries
- 135,000 in New York state
- Total faculty: 2,513
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 13-to-1
- In 2015, UB awarded $330 million in aid and scholarships.
- 50 percent of UB students graduate with $0 debt (that’s 60 percent better than the national average).
Schools and Colleges
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Architecture and Planning
- Dental Medicine
- Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health and Health Professions
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute Graduate Division
- Social Work
Three campuses, unlimited possibilities.
UB is a top 50 university in a top city in which to attend college, and with more than 1,300 acres across three unique campuses, there is always something new to explore. Regular shuttle service takes students between North Campus and South Campus, and the Downtown Campus is easily accessible by Metro Rail. Learn more about our campuses:
Last updated: June 19, 2017 11:01 am EST