Say yes to the Blue and White!
Your academic performance, commitment and drive are just some of the reasons why we said yes to you. Here’s why students like you say yes to the Blue and White.
- You’ll join a distinguished scholarly community. UB is a top 40 public university and New York’s No. 1 public, rankings we consistently achieve because of our outstanding scholarly community. We lead in SUNY for the number of faculty who have achieved the rank of SUNY Distinguished Professor; they’re among the thousands of UB faculty who are eager to welcome and mentor you and create an academic environment that allows you to thrive.
- Connections are everywhere. Becoming a UB student instantly connects you to thousands of students, faculty and an extensive alumni network who share your interests, passions and goals. When you’re a part of the UB family, you can find meaningful connections almost everywhere.
- Buffalo is a top college town. With a vibrant, welcoming community and nods from Travel + Leisure magazine as one of America’s Favorite Cities and America’s Friendliest City, Buffalo is a great place to spend your college years.
- Our campus is more than a backdrop. Get your planner ready, because at UB, you’ll never be bored. With three expansive campuses, 600+ student clubs and organizations for every interest, and UB spirit felt everywhere, how could you be?
- You can put your passions into practice. UB students have done it all: Conducted research with expert faculty, improved communities they care about and engineered sustainable solutions for our campus. Like them, you’ll have every opportunity to discover and explore your greatest passions.
Last updated: November 16, 2020 3:05 pm EST