- UB’s modern, vibrant Department of Psychology has cutting-edge research facilities, highly productive faculty, and effective undergraduate classroom and laboratory education that reflect the latest in psychological science.
- The BA degree in Psychology provides students with an undergraduate major that emphasizes the scientific foundation of psychology.
- The BA degree program is flexible, providing students with the opportunity to tailor coursework, research experiences and experiential learning to their particular interests, as well as pursue an additional major or minor.
- The background in psychological science that is at the core of the BA program helps to prepare students for graduate study in psychology or related fields (e.g., law, business, education, social work).
- For students who wish to enter the workforce directly, the BA program provides knowledge and skills that are sought after in a wide variety of careers.
Last updated: April 9, 2021 09:17 am EDT