EOP Financial Eligibility Guidelines
The eligibility guidelines are in effect for students entering the 2016-17 academic year. Eligibility limits are reviewed periodically and are subject to change.
(including head of household)
|Total Annual Income in 2015|
*For each additional family member beyond 8, add $7,696 to the total income in 2015.
Income Guidelines Do Not Apply If:
- The student’s family is the recipient of:
- Family Assistance or Safety Net payments through the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance;
- Family Assistance or Safety Net payments through a county department of social services; or
- family day care payments through the New York State Office of Children and Family Services.
- The student lives is in foster care as established by the court.
- The student is a ward of the state or county.
Last updated: September 29, 2016 9:10 am EST