Advanced College Credit Program
Help your students get a head start.
Exceptional high school students looking to get a head start and earn college credits while completing their high school requirements may be eligible for UB’s Advanced College Credit Program.
Qualified students can register for regular full-credit day or evening courses held throughout the academic year and over the winter or summer. Typically, students accepted into the program enroll in freshman-level courses requiring a high level of preparation in high school coursework. Courses may be taken on campus or online, and credits are transferrable to both public and private colleges and universities. For a list of course offerings, visit the Office of the Registrar website.
How to Apply
- Fill out and return our Advanced College Credit Program application (PDF).
- Submit standardized test scores (PSAT, ACT, SAT) with superior performance.
- Submit the student’s high school transcript, which demonstrates superior academic performance with competency in relevant coursework. In general, applicants will have completed the junior year. Exceptions are considered on an individual basis.
- Receive endorsement from a high school teacher or counselor.
- Provide a personal statement.
- Dec. 1 (spring or winter admission)
- May 1 (fall admission)
- 4 weeks prior to first day of any summer session
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at 888-UB-ADMIT or email@example.com.
Last updated: September 29, 2016 9:10 am EST